PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
Intec Robotic Solutions S.p.A.
Piazza Matteotti 6 – Bergamo (BG)
Tel: +39 030 6865386
Purposes of data processing
Personal data, freely disclosed and acquired as part of the activities carried out by the data controller, shall be treated lawfully and accurately for the following purposes:
- accounting and fiscal.
The data processed (which may be generic or identification data) shall be up to date, relevant and complete and shall not exceed the information required for the purposes listed above, for which they have been collected and subsequently processed.
Data shall be processed, maintaining the necessary levels of security and confidentiality, in the following ways: collecting data from the person concerned, collecting and recording for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in further processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes, processing shall be implemented with the aid of manual and electronic instruments.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the implementation of contractual, fiscal, reporting and commercial purposes.
Legitimate interests pursued by the data controller
The legitimate interests pursued by the data controller in the processing of data derives from the need to comply with and honour the contractual obligations subscribed between parties and to develop his own social purposes. The lawfulness of processing is based on a consensus manifestly expressed by the data subject, documented in writing or communicated by other means.
Disclosing data to third parties
Personal data shall be processed by the data controller, the data processor appointed by the controller and those in charge of processing who have been strictly authorised to do so. Personal data may be disclosed following inspections or audits (when required) to all inspection bodies responsible for controls and verifications whose duties ensure the fulfilment of law. Personal data may also be disclosed to external companies/professional firms that provide the data controller with support, consulting or collaboration services for administration, fiscal, legal or financial matters, to public authorities for them to carry out the institutional duties within the limits provided for by law or by applicable regulations. Personal data shall not be disseminated.
Data retention times
The data controller shall process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil contractual, accounting and fiscal purposes. Personal identification data shall be retained until the withdrawal of consent by the data subject.
The data controller has adopted adequate security measures to protect personal data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration.
Purposes of the data controller in processing personal data
The data controller shall not transfer personal data to a third party or an international organisation.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject shall have the right:
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her self exists, and to obtain said information in an intelligible form;
- to obtain indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identifying details of the data controller, of the manager and of the representative designated in accordance with Article 5, clause 2 (of the Privacy Code) and Article 3, clause 1, GDPR;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or to whom it could be disclosed as designated representatives within the territory of the state, managers or agents;
- to obtain:
- an update, rectification, or, when interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in sections a. and b. have been brought to the attention (also with regard to their content) of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in cases in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected rights;
- to object in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her self, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her self for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the carrying out of market research or commercial communication.
The data subject may at any time request from the data controller access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of data or restriction of processing of data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, besides the right to data portability. The data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, and has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Exercising rights procedure
The data subject can, at any time, exercise his/her right in accordance with Article 15 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 – Right of access to personal data.
This right may be exercised by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The complete text of the EU Regulation is available on the website: www.garanteprivacy.it
INTEC ROBOTIC SOLUTIONS S.P.A.
Via S.M. Crocefissa di Rosa 1,
25039, Travagliato (BS), Italy
Phone: +39 030 6865386
© 2022 INTEC ROBOTIC SOLUTIONS S.P.A.